FanDuel Sportsbook IL Review – How to bet in Illinois
In our FanDuel review, we show you one of the online gambling industry’s sportsbooks that needs no introduction; FanDuel. It is known globally and across the entire USA as the number two DFS sportsbook in the world. It is this well-known factor that leaves the sportsbook in troubled waters. Illinois gambling authority has been one of the few states that did not regard DFS as legal as most other US states did.
Since it continued offering DFS even through the illegal period, Illinois has decided that DraftKings along with FanDuel deserves to be penalized by placing them on probation for 18 months. DraftKings may be the only one penalized as FanDuel made an offer on one of the prominent racetracks in Illinois to launch a full sportsbook and casino as well as continue horse betting. As one of the top IL Gambling Sites that will be launching, we show you why it has such a huge following across the States and why IL gamblers try to prevent the penalty against Fanduel.
Sports Available At FanDuel Sportsbook IL Sportsbook
It continues to offer Its Daily Fantasy Sports which is an advantage for players who wants to have the best of both worlds to include some fantasy when taking a breather from traditional sports.
How to start betting?
In June the Illinois Gaming Board was looking into how soon sports betting could be starting again with new legislation by Gov. J.B. Pritzker allowing players to register from wherever they are instead of via land-based casinos as the original US betting rule stated. Players can start wagering at one of the best legal sports betting sites, by accessing the website either via mobile or desktop. It takes only minutes to register an account when you are over 21 and within Illinois state lines.
You don’t need to be a resident, but geolocations software will confirm if you are in Illinois. Use your name, date of birth, mobile plus email address as well as your social security number to register. You must be 21 or older to join and it is a good idea to forward verification documents to customer support which will speed up withdrawals later. you need a copy of your identity or driver’s license as well as proof of residence which can be done via electricity bill or bank statements.
Play on Mobile
It has an excellent sportsbook interface which once again is something they have taken from their DFS experience. Smooth play with minimum clutter and zero distractions is what its desktop gives you. This is carried through to their FanDuel Sportsbook sports betting apps.
To download Android apps players only have to go to the FanDuel Sportsbook playbook to click the App link. Change phone settings to accept downloads from unknown sources for the installation to begin. After installation, you are ready to start wagering. iOS users get their app via the AppStore when their operating systems are v7.00 or higher. It is a quick, smooth download that completes in under a minute.
FanDuel Sportsbook betting bonuses, promos & promo codes
Our FanDuel Sportsbook online review tells you everything you need to know about an excellent $500 risk-free bet from FanDuel. Deposit up to $500, place your bet and get the bet amount back if you lose the wager. You don’t need a promo code for this welcome offer. Other promos available include:
Multi-sport parlay insurance
One of the most loved exotic bets is parlay which the operator guarantees with parlay insurance. Odds ate winning increase as you are guaranteed that when one leg loses your ticket still pays out.
Daily odds booster
Every day is promo day with daily FanDuel odds booster which players should check out as different sports get boosted odds enhancing winning chances.
We will be updating our Fanduel sportsbook IL review as soon as we know more, as FanDuel does not offer any rewards, VIP programs, or loyalty programs at the moment. This might be changing as soon as it goes live later in 2020 or early 2021.
It uses high-tech SSL technology and data encryption to safeguard its players. With years in the industry, it knows all potential loopholes and threats with everyone’s security high on the agenda. Various trusted banking methods include:
- Visa as well as MasterCard, Amex with minimum $25 deposit which is instant
- E-wallets options like iDEAL, Skrill, and Neteller are currently not accepted but PayPal is with a minimum $25 deposit
- Paynearme is a popular method that grows in the online industry. Players only have to make a cash deposit or fund via cards to an instant card that sends a code to FanDuel which credits your account after reading the code.
- Wire transfer – an instant method with a minimum $25 deposit
- FanDuel + Card has no deposit minimums and players can fund their account via its land-based partner
- ACH – e-check is instant with a $20 minimum deposit
- FanDuel + Card – a maximum 3 – 5 hour pending period for review with immediate funds thereafter and minimum $20 withdrawal
- Check by post with $25 minimum withdrawal and checks taking between 7 – 10 days to arrive at players using US Postal service
- ACH – 3 -5 days with a minimum $20 withdrawal
Accepted currencies on Fanduel include Euros, Canadian Dollar, as well as US Dollar.
FanDuel is not a newcomer in the online gambling industry, therefore, is our Review of FanDuel Sportsbook IL not new to Illinois gamblers. As one of the Best online betting sites for Daily Fantasy Sports, it is a trusted brand that players are familiar with. It has great sports and betting markets, excellent risk-free bets with a super-low playthrough of only one time. It is a highly recommended sportsbook worth checking out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is FanDuel sportsbook safe?
- Yes, Fanduel is 100% safe as well as legal under regulation from the Illinois Gaming Board. This secure platform has been in betting online industry for more than 2 decades as a top DFS operator offering secure gaming to its players with no breach of security ever reported.
What states allow FanDuel sportsbooks?
- There are a large number of states where FanDuel has a presence as you will find this sportsbook on a number of our betting bookmaker reviews. Aside from Illinois, you get FanDuel in Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Tennessee as well as New Jersey. Within a short period since Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) passed bill SB 690 legalizing sports in Illinois you might look forward to placing bets at Fanduel Illinois.
How does FanDuel sportsbook payout?
- Before you can request a withdrawal ensure that you have met wagering requirements. Go to the cashier by using the same withdrawal method as you used to make a deposit. Processing periods on FanDuel are 24-hours maximum with methods like PayPal, cards, e-check and bank wire offered.
How does FanDuel's $500 risk-free bet work?
- FanDuel offers a risk-free bet which is for up to $500. It is a one-time amount that cannot be split into several bets. For example, should you deposit $100, you get a risk-free $100 bet which must be wagered at once on a single bet. if the bet loses, you get the $100 back into your account. If it is a winning bet, you get your money from the wager. You can get up to $500 in a risk-free bet which means if you take advantage of the full amount, you stand to win a large amount when you select your bet with care. Should you lose the wager you know you still get your money back, therefore, are you continuing to be a winner.
How do I use my FanDuel sportsbook bonus?
- FanDuel gives its players a risk-free bet with a wagering requirement of 1 x playthrough. This means that whichever amount you wager, for example, $50 must be wagered once before you can withdraw it. Players can only wager on sports that have minimum odds of -200.
What types of wagers can I play on FanDuel?
- A large number of wagering options are available with excellent odds on FanDuel IL. It includes live betting, parlays wagering, totals over-under, round robins, teasers, Moneylines as well as futures wagering on games.
Are there any FanDuel Sportsbook scams?
- No, there is nothing that would harm FanDuel sportsbook reputation as it has always been a legit operator. If you should encounter a fake website offering what seems unrealistic, free games or cash, etc. rather steer clear as FanDuel does not have any casino games like roulette, etc except for its DFS games and sports.
Can I play free games on FanDuel?
- Yes and no as it would depend on what you want to do. FanDuel has been in operation for two decades as DFS operator that offered sweepstakes and social gaming which didn’t require a deposit as you earn free coins and you could play free “technically”. The sportsbook doesn’t have free games as you need to deposit funds to place wagers.